PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
- 60G BUTTER (OR SOFTENED COCONUT OIL)
- 1.5 CUPS SELF RAISING FLOUR
- 1 CUP CASTER SUGAR
- 1/3 CUP COCOA POWDER
- 1 ¼ CUP MILK (OF YOUR CHOICE)
- 1 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
CHERRY RIPE SAUCE:
- 2 55G CHERRY RIPE BARS
- ½ CUP FIRMLY PACKED BROWN SUGAR
- 1 TBSPN COCOA POWDER
- 2 CUPS BOILING WATER
- 50G BUTTER
- Melt butter in the Microwave Jug about 30secs – 1 min.
- Sift the flour and coca into the Ultra Pro 2L Round or 3L Oval, mix in the caster sugar. Pour in the melted butter and continue to mix
- Add in the milk and vanilla, whisk until smooth, stir in chopped Cherry Ripes.
- Combine Brown Sugar and Cocoa in 1L Microwave Jug, add boiling water, add extra butter and stir until butter melts. Carefully pour syrup mixture evenly over pudding mixture (pour over the back of a spoon or the spatula to ensure you don’t end up with a well in the middle of your pudding.
- Cook uncovered on high in microwave over for about 15mins.
- Stand for 5 mins before serving with cream or ice cream.