PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 8 minutes
STANDING TIME: 5 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 2 x250g skinless chicken fillets, sliced evenly in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ cups dried or panko breadcrumbs
- olive oil
- Lay chicken on a cutting mat or tray and sprinkle over half the flour. Turn and repeat with remaining flour. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine egg and mustard in a small bowl. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then into the crumbs, pressing to coat well.
- Drizzle chicken with a little oil. Place two schnitzels, oil side down, into MicroPro® Grill. Drizzle with a little more oil. Place cover in low position and cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for an extra 2 minutes or until golden and crunchy.