PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 3 minutes
STANDING TIME: 1 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 150g packet shelf stable noodles (e.g. ramen)
- ½ medium zucchini
- 220-250g salmon fillet
- 1 generous tablespoon teriyaki paste or sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Optional: lime or lemon wedge or chilli flakes or shredded nori
- Place noodles in Micro Healthy Delight. Sprinkle over 1 tablespoon water.
- Make spiral noodles with zucchini and a Handy Spiral. Add to the noodles.
- Place salmon on top and drizzle with teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds.
- Place cover on top and cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 2 ½ minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking. You can squeeze with lemon or sprinkle with chilli.