PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME: 2 1/2 minutes
STANDING TIME: 1 min.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 1 tortilla
- ½ cup flavoured Mexican beans or black beans, drained
- 60g broccoli florets or small corn cobb slices
- 125g microwave rice
- to serve: grated cheese, guacamole, salsa
- Fold tortilla and place into Micro Healthy Delight. Add beans, broccoli and rice. Place cover on top and cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 2 minutes, or until broccoli is tender.
- Spoon over some guacamole, grated cheese and a spoonful of salsa. Easy to customise.