SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 2 min.
COOKING TIME 12 min.
- 4 corn cobs
For the lime & chilli butter
- 1⁄3 cup (80g) butter, roughly chopped and softened
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tbs pickled jalapeños or Mexican hot sauce
- 1⁄2 lime, juice and zest Salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 - 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp paprika or cayenne pepper 2 tbs parmesan cheese
- Fresh coriander
- 1 tbs fresh coriander, chopped
- Place corn cobs into the MicroSteamerTM Base.
- Fill the MicroSteamer Water Tray with 400ml of cold water, place Base on top of Water Trayand cover, then microwave at 800 watts for 12 minutes or until corn is cooked to your liking.
- Place the Triple Blade attachment in the Turbo Chef®, add all butter ingredients; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are combined.
- Season corn with salt and serve with a sprinkling of paprika or cayenne, parmesan, fresh coriander, and a serving of the lime and chilli butter.
- Try out different butter recipes from our Speedy Chef Cookbook!