FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 tsp (5ml) red wine vinegar or balsamic
- 1 tsp (5ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbs (40ml) olive oil
- 2 tbs fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
FOR THE SALAD
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 115g chicken breast, steamed and shredded
- 2 tbs pitted olives
- 1/2 cup cannellini beans
- ¼ lebanese cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 2 tbs pine nuts, roasted
- ½ cup mixed lettuce
- Place all dressing ingredients at the bottom of the Quick Shake. Then, layer ingredients with tomatoes, chicken, olives, cannellini beans, cucumber, feta, pine nuts and mixed lettuce.
- Securely seal Quick Shake and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, shake Quick Shake until all ingredients are combined. Pour into Go Flex and serve.