SERVES 5Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 25 min.
- 100g sugar
- 125g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g butter, melted
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 180◦C. Place the TupperChef™ Mini Loaf Form on a baking tray and set aside.
2. Combine sugar, plain flour and baking powder in a Thatsa® Bowl Mini 1.4L.
3. Add eggs, vanilla and butter. Whisk until smooth.
4. Add half of the batter into the TupperChef Mini Loaf Form.
5. Mix cocoa powder into remaining batter and add to Form. Using the end of a KP Tool, swirl batters together to create a marble effect.
6. Transfer into oven for 25 minutes or until golden and cake bounces bake once touched.
7. Allow to cool completely before removing from form and slicing.
Ice cake with chocolate buttercream icing and smarties for a fun decoration.