SERVES 5 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 33 min.
- 2 French shallots, finely sliced
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbs coconut or olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, ribboned
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup smooth ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup thickened cream
- Salt and pepper
- 4 small truss tomatoes*, thinly sliced
- Fresh basil
- Crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 180◦C.
- Add shallots, leek, spring onions and oil into the UltraPro Quiche. Place into the microwave and cook at 800 watts for 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini into the UltraPro Quiche.
- Add eggs, parmesan, ricotta and thickened cream into a Thatsa® Bowl Junior; mix to combine. Pour mixture into the Ultra Pro Quiche; gently mix together with the other ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange tomato slices on top of the tart. Place into the oven and cook for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh basil leaves and crumbled feta.
- Add more spring vegetables to the tart, such as asparagus, peas and baby spinach.
- Use multicoloured tomatoes for a vibrant and colourful tart.