SERVES 2 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 25 min.
- ½ lemon, sliced
- ½ small fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 medium or 4 small fish fillets (such as barramundi, snapper or haddock)
- 100g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp capers
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tbs olive oil or butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Place half of the lemon slices and fennel onto the UltraPro™ Oven Plate, before layering with the fish fillets.
- Layer remaining lemon slices and fennel, along with the cherry tomatoes, parsley and capers on top of the fish.
- Drizzle with white wine and olive oil or butter. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cover with UltraPro™ Oval Cover, place into the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve fish fillets with a side of salad.
- Whitefish can be substituted with salmon.