A beautiful, restorative and warming soup for the body and soul.
SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 3 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 small zucchini
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 small carrot
- 200g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1L chicken stock
- Salt & pepper
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbs parsley
- 1/2 cup orzo or soup pasta
- Fresh dill
- Lemon wedges
- Slice the spring onions. Trim, skin and mince the garlic with the Garlic Wonder™.
- Place garlic and spring onion in the MicroCook Round 2.25L with the olive oil, cover and microwave for 3 mins at 600 watts.
- Place the triple blade attachment in the Extra Chef™, add zucchini, celery and carrot; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are chopped. Empty into the MicroCook.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir using the TupperChef™ Spatula Medium.
- Cover and microwave for 18 minutes 600 watts. Allow standing for 5 minutes before serving.
- Ladle into bowls and serve with a generous handful of fresh dill, a lemon wedge and warm crusty bread.
• Slice spring onions Asian style by slicing at an angle
• For a vegetarian noodle soup, omit the chicken and use vegetable stock instead.