PREPARATION TIME: 5 mins
COOKING TIME: 10 mins
STANDING TIME: 1 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 125g butter, allowed to soften out of the fridge
- 125g caster sugar (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 125g self raising flour (about ¾ cup)
- 1 tablespoon cream, plus extra for serving
- 2 ½ tablespoons store bought lemon curd
- Place butter in MicroCook Pitcher. Place in microwave and heat on high/100%/800 watts for 10 seconds, or until very soft. Move it around the sides of the pitcher a little to grease.
- Whisk in sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour then cream and 2 teaspoons lemon curd. Smooth top.
- Add cover and microwave on medium/50% power/800 watts for 8 minutes, or until just cooked. Stand 1 minute.
- Place a plate on top of Pitcher then gently invert. Spoon remaining lemon curd over the top to melt into a sauce. Serve with extra cream. Enjoy immediately.
TupperTip: Best eaten whilst warm straight after cooking. It will become quite firm on standing.