SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
Are you ready for a mouth watering cocktail experience? Well you need to try our Iced champagne cocktails. Whether you’re relaxing on a hammock in Hamilton Island or having a night out with your friends, you need to try our champagne cocktail. Celebrate any occasion with this two ingredient champagne cocktail recipe, that will serve yourself and three others. Be prepared to be blown away as this icy cocktail will be your go to drink on your next night out with friends. Grab your favourite sorbet flavour, sparking wine or champagne and you're set. Finish it off with a pretty garnish and let the compliments roll in.
- 1L fruit sorbet (passionfruit, mango, berry etc.)*
- 750ml good quality sparkling wine or champagne
- Place the paddle whisk attachment in the Extra Chef™, add half the sorbet and champagne; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are well combined.
- Remove cover and remaining ingredients; lock cover into position and pull cord until combined.
- Ladle into Allegra Flutes and garnish as desired.
- Allow sorbet to soften on the bench for 5-10 minutes before using.