SERVES 3 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 2 min.
- 6 digestive biscuits (chocolate dipped)
- 1 cup ice cream (flavour of choice e.g. chocolate, mint chip, berry swirl etc.)
- 150g dark chocolate, melted
- ½ cup crushed nuts (peanuts, pistachios)
- Place a biscuit chocolate side up into each Molding Tower cup and push down gently.
- Top with 1/3 cup ice cream before placing on another biscuit (chocolate side down). Seal and place into freezer to set (approx. 30 mins).
- Add chocolate to MicroCook Pitcher and microwave at 360 watts for 2 minutes. Allow to sit for 1 minute before stirring until smooth.
- Gently unmould ice cream sandwiches. Dip half each ice cream sandwich into melted chocolate and then into crushed nuts.
- Serve immediately or place into a FreezerKeeper™.
- Make ice cream sandwiches in batches and store in a FreezerKeeper for hot days!
- Try using different cookies and ice creams for new variations of these ice cream sandwiches!