SERVES 3 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 5 min.
- 200g dark chocolate
- 9 marshmallows
- 750ml full cream milk
- Break 100g of chocolate in pieces and place them in the MicroCook Pitcher 1L; cover and microwave for 2 minutes at 360 watts. Allow to cool for 1 minute then mix with the TupperChefTM Spatula Medium.
- Place the TupperChef Silicone Dome on a baking tray, and divide the melted chocolate evenly into each cavity. Using the Easylogics Basting Brush, spread the chocolate on the whole surface of each cavity. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Carefully unmold the chocolate domes and set aside.
- Take 1 dome and place in 3 marshmallows. Take the second dome, place it on a heated frypan for 2-3 seconds to melt the edges, then place on the first dome to make a sphere. Repeat with remaining domes. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Place remaining chocolate and the milk into the MicroCook Pitcher 1L; cover and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 watts, stirring halfway through - it has to be very hot. Distribute hot chocolate into 3 mugs.
- Just before serving, pour the hot chocolate over the chocolate ball in a thin stream and by making crisscross movements. The sphere will open to reveal the marshmallows.