Know exactly what goes into your cereal when you make your own granola at home. On a diet? Minimising your sugar intake? Taking a break from oats or on a keto-diet? We've got you with this homemade granola recipe. You'll be surprised with our quick and easy it is to make healthy granola. Play around with flavours, spices and nuts to find your new favourite breakfast recipe.
SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 2 cups (180g) rolled oats or quinoa flakes (1*)
- ½ cup (45g) flaked almonds
- ½ cup (40g) coconut flakes
- ¼ cup (40g) pepitas
- ¼ cup (40g) chia seeds or flax seeds
- ¼ cup (30g) pecans, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup (40g) coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup (60ml) almond or peanut butter
- ⅓ cup (80ml) maple syrup or rice malt syrup (2*)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup (40g) dried berries (i.e. cranberries, blueberries, etc.)
(1*. Gluten-free option 2*. Sugar-free option)
- Yoghurt or milk
- Fruit of choice
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the TupperChef™ Baking Sheet on an oven tray. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients, except berries, in a Thatsa® Bowl Junior and mix until well combined. Spread evenly over the Baking Sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and gently stir. Return to the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Add berries to granola mix and stir to combine. Allow to cool completely then store in a Modular Mate® Oval #3. Serve with yoghurt or milk for brekky, or keep handy for a healthy snack throughout the day.