SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 2 cups (180g) rolled oats or quinoa flakes (1*)
- ½ cup (45g) flaked almonds
- ½ cup (40g) coconut flakes
- ¼ cup (40g) pepitas
- ¼ cup (40g) chia seeds or flax seeds
- ¼ cup (30g) pecans, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup (40g) coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup (60ml) almond or peanut butter
- ⅓ cup (80ml) maple syrup or rice malt syrup (2*)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup (40g) dried berries (i.e. cranberries, blueberries, etc.)
(1*. Gluten-free option 2*. Sugar-free option)
- Yoghurt or milk
- Fruit of choice
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the TupperChef™ Baking Sheet on an oven tray. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients, except berries, in a Thatsa® Bowl Junior and mix until well combined. Spread evenly over the Baking Sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and gently stir. Return to the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Add berries to granola mix and stir to combine. Allow to cool completely then store in a Modular Mate® Oval #3. Serve with yoghurt or milk for brekky, or keep handy for a healthy snack throughout the day.