To continue the celebration of the 100th year since Gallipoli here is a recipe for a healthy and delicious Anzac.
SERVES 5 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 15 min.
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup plain flour or gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place TupperChef™ Baking Sheet onto an oven tray and set aside.
- Place all ingredients into a Thatsa® Bowl Junior and mix to combine.
- Roll mixture into 15 balls and place onto baking sheet.
- Gently flatten with a fork and place into the oven for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee and keep remaining biscuits the Bake 2 Basics Sweet Keeper.