SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 15 min.
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cans (400g) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1-2 tbs harissa paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Flaked almonds, toasted
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Natural or Greek yoghurt
- Turkish bread, toasted
- Place all ingredients into Micro Pressure Cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and lock Micro Pressure Cooker and microwave at 900 watts for 15 minutes.
- Rest for 15 minutes until the pressure indicator drops.
- Unlock and remove Cover. Stir to combine, then garnish with toasted almonds, fresh coriander and a drizzle of yoghurt.
- Serve with toasted Turkish bread.