SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 10 min.
- 750g prawns, peeled (deveined with tails on)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli, roughly chopped (optional)
- 1cm piece fresh ginger (optional)
- 1 tbs chilli paste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Coconut rice
- Fresh salad
- Lime wedges
- Fresh coriander
- Place the triple blade attachment in the Turbo Chef™, add garlic, fresh chilli and ginger; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are finely chopped.
- Remove cover and add chilli paste, flakes and season with salt and pepper; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are combined. Empty ingredients into EZ Shaker with olive oil, lime juice and zest. Cover and shake to combine.
- Place prawns in the Season Serve and place over marinade. Place the cover on and shake to coat. Set aside in fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place onto Ultra Pro and cook in oven until golden and cooked through (approx. 10-15 minutes). Alternatively, cook prawns over a high heat in the Pure Cookware 28cm Frypan or on a BBQ until cooked.
- Serve with coconut rice, fresh salad, lime wedges and coriander.
- Remove chilli and ginger for a basic garlic prawn. Garnish with parsley and add fresh butter (fresh butter?) as desired.