PREP TIME: 10 min
- 210g plain flour (6 large Multi-Scoops / 1½ cups)
- 50g cocoa (2 large Multi-Scoops / ½ cup) (sifted)
- 5ml bi-carb soda (1 tspn)
- 2ml salt (½ tsp)
- 110g unsalted butter (½ cup) (softened)
- 220g sugar (4 large Multi-Scoops /1 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 5 ml vanilla extract (1 tsp)
- Preheat oven to 190°C (without convection)
- In a 1L Ultimate Mixing Bowl combine flour, cocoa powder, bi-carb soda and salt.
- In the 5L Ultimate Mixing Bowl add butter, sugar – cover with splash guard and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extra, cover and beat until mixture is smooth.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients, cover and mix until it becomes hard to turn.
- Scrape down the sides and finish mixing for a few seconds – TupperChef™ Spatula Medium is ideal.
- Place two x TupperChef™ Large Rectangle Form onto a metal baking sheet.
- Using the Medium Portioning Scoop, scoop out approx. 16 cookies, 5cm apart from each other.
- Bake for min. 9-10. Allow to cool completely before serving.
TupperTip: Depending on texture of the butter at the beginning, the final dough texture can vary. If the dough is a bit too soft and sticky to scoop, refrigerate for 30 min.