SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 10 min.
- 3 eggs
- 3-4 tbs honey
- ½ cup milk
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 8 slices bread
- Coconut or vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 cup (145g) berries
- Place the paddle whisk attachment in the Smooth Chopper™, add eggs, two tablespoons honey, milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are well combined. Transfer mixture into a low dish.
- Dip slices of bread into the egg mixture and place into Chef Series™ Pure Cookware Crepe Pan over a medium heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden on each side before flipping.
- In a clean Smooth Chopper with the triple blade attachment inserted, add berries, remaining honey and vanilla; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are combined.
- Serve French toast topped with berry compote and a scoop of ice cream or cream.
- For a dairy-free option, substitute milk with almond, soy or coconut milk.