SERVES 2 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 30 min.
FOR THE GARLIC AND HERB CHIPS:
- 4 large Dutch cream potatoes
- 2 tbs coconut or vegetable oil
- 1-2 tsp dried Italian herb mix or dried rosemary
- ½ - 1 tsp dried garlic granules
- Salt and pepper
FOR THE FISH:
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 white fish fillets (such as gummy, flake or flathead)
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbs coconut or vegetable oil
- Lemon wedges
- Tartare sauce
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Adjust the MandoChef® to the 9mm/9mm position, before fitting with the Straight/V-shaped Blade. Attach potatoes to the MandoChef Food Guider and slice into chips.
- Fill the MicroSteamer™ Water Tray with 400ml of cold water. Stack Steamer Base Tray on top of Water Tray, before placing potato chips inside. Cover, and place into the microwave and cook at 900 watts for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave. With the Cover left on, allow standing for 1 minute
- Place potato chips in a Thatsa® Bowl Junior, before drizzling with coconut oil and season generously with the herbs, garlic, salt and pepper; gently toss until combined.
- Transfer potato chips onto the UltraPro™ Oven Plate. Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes until golden and crispy, before turning the potato chips and baking for a further 5 minutes.
- To prepare the fish: combine the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, and salt and pepper in a Thatsa Bowl Junior.
- Dust fish fillets in plain flour. Dip into the egg, one at a time, before coating with the breadcrumb mix.
- Heat oil in the Chef Series™ Pure Cookware 24cm Frypan. Add fish to oil and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Serve fish fillets with chips, salad, lemon wedges and tartare sauce*
- Ask your Consultant about making the tartare sauce, using our Trio of Sauces Recipe Card.