SERVES 6 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 3 min. STANDING TIME 5 min.
- 1 small carrot (100g), peeled, cut into small pieces
- 60 g (1/2 cup) self raising flour
- 75 g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50 g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 75 g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- Tiny squeeze lemon juice (1/4 teaspoon)
- Chopped nuts, to decorate
- Place carrot into an Extra Chef® fitted with triple blade attachment. Lock in cover and pull cord until finely chopped.
- In a Mixing Bowl, combine dry ingredients, butter, egg and carrot with a TupperChef® Medium Spatula until smooth.
- Place TupperChef® Princess Form on a microwave turntable. Pour in the mixture and place turntable back into the microwave. Cook on medium/50%/900 watts for 3 minutes, 30 seconds, or until set. Stand for 5 minutes before gently unmoulding.
- For the Topping: In a small bowl, whisk cream cheese, icing sugar and lemon juice with a KP Beater until smooth. Spread over cold cake and sprinkle over nuts.