SERVES 10 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 1 min.
- 175g medjool dates, pits removed and halved
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 2 tbs pepita or seed spread
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Shredded coconut, for rolling
- Place medjool dates into MicroCook Pitcher, microwave at 600 watts for 1 minute or until softened.
- Chop dates using Extra Chef™ fitted with Triple Blade Attachment.
- Add remaining ingredients to Extra Chef and pull cord until combined.
- Roll mixture into balls and coat in shredded coconut. Store in Clear Mates in the fridge or a FreezerKeeper™ in the freezer.
- Add protein powder into balls for extra energy and protein.
- Try rolling balls in different toppings such as pistachios or crushed almonds.
- Balls can also be dipped into melted dark chocolate before sprinkling with a topping of choice.