PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
STANDING TIME: 1 min.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 6 slices wholemeal bread
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- snipped chives, for sprinkling
- finely chopped bacon or chopped sundried tomatoes
- Place TupperChef Tupcakes Form onto a baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 180° Flatten bread with a rolling pin or a drink bottle if handy!. Press into cups of form.
- Crack an egg into each bread cup. Sprinkle with cheese and chives and some salt and pepper. Sprinkle with finely chopped bacon if you like.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until set. Stand 5 minutes then gently remove.