SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 8 min. STANDING TIME 8 min.
- 2 cups risoni pasta
- 2.5 cups boiling water
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400 g mixed coloured cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini/courgette, finely shredded
- 2 cups packed (60g) rocket or baby spinach
- 100 g marinated feta in oil
- salt and pepper, to season
- Basil leaves, to garnish
Combine pasta, water, garlic, tomatoes, pinch of salt and pepper in Micro Pressure Cooker. Lock cover and microwave for 8 minutes at 900 watts. Leave Micro Pressure Cooker to rest until pressure indicator drops (around 5 minutes).
Unlock and carefully remove cover. Stir in zucchini/courgette, rocket and feta with a little oil and scatter with basil.
Tupper Tip: add some lemon zest, finely chopped broccolini, chilli flakes, olives or toasted nuts for extra flavour and texture.