SERVES 4 Persons
PREPARATION TIME 10 min
COOKING TIME 20 min
- Lemon wedges
- 750g flathead or other white fish (skinless & boneless), cut into small pieces
- ¾ cup panko or dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons dill, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, roughly chopped
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 40ml olive oil, for frying
- ¼ large or ½ small green cabbage
- ¼ large or ½ small red cabbage
- 1 large red apple
- 3 medium carrots
- ¼ cup finely chopped chives
- 200g light sour cream
- ½ cup egg mayonnaise
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 teaspoons Dijon mustard, depending on your taste
- Lemon wedges
- Place fish cake ingredients in an Extra Chef fitted with triple blade attachment. Lock in cover and pull cord until mixture is minced.
- Lightly grease a Hamburger Press and Freezer Set with some oil. With clean hands, form mixture into 6 burgers using the Hamburger Press and Freezer Set.
- Place Chef Series™ Pure Cookware 28cm Frypan over a medium heat. Add oil and heat until hot. Cook fish cakes for 2–4 minutes on each side or until cooked through and golden.
- Rinse out your Extra Chef and pop in the slaw ingredients. Lock in cover and pull cord until finely grated.
- Rinse your Extra Chef again and pop in the Paddle Whisk attachment. Place all dressing ingredients in, pop on the cover and pull the chord until combined.
- Serve fish cakes with your slaw and lemon wedges.
- Leave your cookware to cool completely before cleaning. Do not rinse a hot pan with cold water.