SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 600g flathead or other white fish (skinless & boneless)
- 3 thin slices bread
- 10g dill, roughly chopped
- 5g chives, roughly chopped
- 5g parsley, roughly chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbs (40ml) olive oil, to fry
- Green salad Lemon wedges
- Fit the Fusion Master Mincer with the Coarse Mincer Disc, and mince the fish into a mixing bowl. Feed minced mixture through again.
- Feed bread through the hopper into the mixing bowl.
- Place the triple blade attachment in the Turbo Chef®, add herbs; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are finely chopped. Empty contents into the bowl with the fish and bread.
- Add lemon zest and season generously with salt and pepper. Mix together thoroughly with clean hands and form into small patties.
- Place Chef Series™ Pure Cookware 28cm Frypan over a medium heat. Add oil and fish cakes. Cook for 2–4 minutes on each side or until cooked through and golden.
- Serve fish cakes with a side of green salad and lemon wedges.
- Leave your cookware to cool completely before cleaning. Do not rinse a hot pan with cold water.