SERVES 4 Persons
PREPARATION TIME 10 min
COOKING TIME 20 min
- 750g flathead or other white fish (skinless & boneless), cut into small pieces
- ¾ cup panko or dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons dill, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, roughly chopped
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 40ml olive oil, for frying
- Green salad Lemon wedges
- Place ingredients in an Extra Chef fitted with triple blade attachment. Lock in cover and pull cord until mixture is minced.
- Lightly grease a Hamburger Press and Freezer Set with some oil. With clean hands, form mixture into 6 burgers using the Hamburger Press and Freezer Set.
- Place Chef Series™ Pure Cookware 28cm Frypan over a medium heat. Add oil and heat until hot. Cook fish cakes for 2–4 minutes on each side or until cooked through and golden.
- Serve fish cakes with a green salad and lemon wedges.
- Leave your cookware to cool completely before cleaning. Do not rinse a hot pan with cold water.