Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Standing Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 260 g pizza dough
- 60 ml pizza sauce (1/4 cup)
- 15 g pepperoni slices (about 8 slices)
- 25 g shredded mozzarella cheese (1/4 cup)
- Preheat to Th 6-7 / 200°C / 400°F with convection.
- Place the Silicone Baking Sheet on the cold oven rack. Place the Micro Pro Ring in the middle of the Silicone Baking Sheet with Rim.
- Roll out pizza dough using a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface roughly to a 20 cm / 8 in. circle.
- Place rolled out dough into the Pro Ring and firmly press dough down so it lines the bottom and sides of the Pro Ring.
- Spread pizza sauce onto the dough and add pepperoni slices. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 min. or until the crust is golden brown.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. before unmolding.
- Using the KPT Thin Spatula, transfer pizza to a cutting board and cut into wedges using the Chef Knife.