Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Difficulty Level: easy
Serves: 4 people
- 115 g pork (4 oz)
- 45 ml cooking oil (3 tbsp)
- 10 ml Shaoxing wine (2 tsp)
- 5 ml sweet fermented sauce (1 tsp)
- 5 ml light soy sauce (1 tsp) salt to taste
- 200 g Chinese noodles (7 oz)
- 200 ml chicken stock (3/4 cup)
- 10 ml light soy sayce (2 tsp)
- 1 ml salt (1/4 tsp)
- 5 ml Chinkiang vinegar (1 tsp)
- 60 ml chili oil with its sediment (1/4 cup)
- 25 g spring onions (finely sliced) (1/4 cup)
- 75 ml Sichuanese ya cai (5 tbsp)
Cut the pork into small pieces, then mince using the Fusion Master Mincer fitted with the fine mincer disc.
Heat oil in the Chef Series II 9”/28 cm Fry Pan over medium- high heat, then add meat and stir-fry until it changes color, approx. 5-8 min. Add the Shaoxing wine, stir a few times, then add the sweet fermented sauce and stir-fry until fragrant about 1 min. Add soy sauce and salt to taste, then stir to break up the meat. Remove from heat and set aside.
Add noodles to the Pasta Maker. Fill Nano water to the max fill line and place in microwave uncovered. Microwave for 6-8 min at 900 watts. After cooking to your liking, place cover on and drain.
While noodles are cooking, combine all of the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
Add noodles to the Crystalwave GenII Soup Mug 52 with the sauce and the meat. Stir well to evenly distribute the sauce and meat.
- Enjoy with Portable Chopstick - Blue or Pink.