Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 5 eggs
- 240ml heavy cream (±1 cup)
- 30 ml cornstarch (±2 tbsp)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small carrot (85 g / ±3 oz) (peeled and cut into small chunks)
- 1 small zucchini (150 g / ±5 oz)(cut into small chunks)
- 100g leek (white and light green part only) (±3½ oz) (cut into small chunks)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (cut into small chunks)
- 100g Emmental or Gruyère (shredded) (±1 cup)
- Sun-dried Tomato, Basil and Feta
- 1 shallot
- 1 garlic clove
- 60G sun-dried tomatoes (±⅓
- 10g basil (±⅓ cup)
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- (±¾ cup)
- 30 chives
- 225 g bacon (cooked) (±½ lb)
- 100 g shredded cheese (Swiss,Gruyère, Cheddar) (±1 cup)
- 1/2 ml ground nutmeg (±⅛
- Preheat the oven to Th 6 / 180°C / 350°F without convection.
- Using the SuperSonic Chopper Extra, fitted with the blade attachment, add veggies and herbs from chosen variant. Cover and pull cord until well chopped. Remove ingredients into a small bowl and set aside.
- Remove the blade and add the paddle attachment. Add eggs, shredded cheese or crumbled feta (depending on the variant), cream, cornstarch, salt, pepper and any spices from chosen variant. Cover and pull cord until eggs are well blended and frothy.
- Add chopped ingredients to the Chopper, cover and pull cord until well combined.
- Add egg mixture to the lightly greased UltraPro 2L or a 22 cm /± 9 in. pie pan, then carefully place in the oven and bake uncovered for 30-35 min or until golden brown.