SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 15 min. COOKING TIME 45 min.
- 1 batch of spag bol mix
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 800 g sweet potato, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 20 g butter
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C.
- Cook the spag bol recipe adding the mushrooms with the carrots and celery and the Worcestershire sauce with the tomatoes.
- While the sauce is simmering fill a Chef Series™ II 2.5L Saucepan with water. Add sweet potato. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove sweet potato from heat, drain and then add back to the saucepan. Mash the sweet potato with a KP Masher until smooth, then stir in the milk, butter, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
- Fill four x 500ml Ultra Pro Cocottes to 2/3 capacity with the sauce, then spoon on the sweet potato mash, top with tasty cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until filling is bubbly and top is golden.