SERVES 8 Persons PREPARATION TIME 30 min.
COOKING TIME 10 min.
- 120g chocolate, chopped
- (milk, dark or white)
Cookie Dough Filling
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar (can use coconut)
- ¼ cup sugar (white, coconut, raw or castor)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour
- ⅓ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- ½ cup choc chips
1. Place chocolate in the MicroCook Pitcher, cover and microwave at 360 watts for 80 seconds for dark chocolate, 70 seconds for milk chocolate or 1 minute for white chocolate. Stand for 2 minutes and stir. If chocolate is not completely melted, microwave for another 10-20 seconds. Set aside for 8-10 minutes to thicken.
2. Place the TupperChef™ Cocoon Form in a FreezerKeeper™ Large Low 2.25L and pour 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate into each cavity. Using the Basting Brush, spread the chocolate evenly across the egg cavities. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Gently unmould. To avoid fingerprints on chocolate, wear food-contact approved disposable gloves.
Cookie Dough Filling1. In a small bowl whisk the butter, sugars and vanilla until
light and creamy. Add flour and salt, mix until just combined.
2. Add milk and stir until cookie dough is smooth and creamy.
3. Mix through choc chips.
4. Fill chocolate covered shells with the cookie dough mix.
5. Refrigerate until set, decorate as desired, then serve