SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 2 tbs coconut sugar
- 2 tbs coconut cream
- 15 tsp peanut butter
- Sea salt flakes
- Pour coconut oil into a MicroCook Pitcher 1L. Place into the microwave and cook at 600 watts for 30-second intervals until melted.
- Add cacao powder, coconut sugar and coconut cream; mix together until well-combined.
- Evenly distribute half of the mixture into each cavity of the TupperChef™ Mini Tartelette Form. Top each cavity with a 1 tsp peanut butter, before evenly distributing the remaining chocolate mixture over the cups. Place into the freezer for approximately 10 minutes or until set.
- Remove from freezer and unmold cups. Sprinkle with salt and serve
- Peanut butter cups can be stored in a FreezerKeeper™ container and placed in your freezer, so you always have a little indulgent treat on hand!
- Peanut butter can be substituted with almond butter.