PREPARATION TIME 5 minutes, chill 2 hours
- 300g dark, milk or white chocolate, broken or use melts
- 5 candy canes
- Christmas sprinkles
- Freeze dried strawberries, crushed or coconut
- Melt chocolate in a MicroCook Pitcher for 50 seconds on medium/50% power/900 watts. Melt in 20 second bursts until smooth when stirred.
- Place a TupperChef® Large Rectangle Form on a baking tray. Pour in chocolate. Smooth in the base. It should be a fairly thin layer.
- Place candy canes in a Turbo Chef® fitted with triple blade attachment. Lock in cover and coarsely chop. Scatter over chocolate with sprinkles and strawberries. Refrigerate until set.
- Gently remove and break or cut into large pieces. Store in the fridge. Try gifting in a Clarity Canister.