SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 30 min.
- 175g butter, softened
- 100g dark chocolate
- 150g brown sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- 100g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 4 tbs malted milk powder
- 125g chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Place TupperChef™ Slice Form on a baking tray and set aside.
- Add butter and chocolate in the 500ml Micro Pitcher. Microwave at 600 watts for 2 minutes.
- Combine butter, chocolate, brown sugar and eggs in a Thatsa® Bowl Junior. Fold through remaining ingredients.
- Transfer mixture into TupperChef™ Slice Form and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from form and slicing.
- For a nutty brownie, try adding in walnuts or almonds.