SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 15 min.
- 1 onion
- 2.5 cm piece ginger
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 cups finely chopped skinless pumpkin
- 400 g can chickpeas
- 400 ml can diced or cherry tomatoes
- 400 ml can coconut cream or milk
- 2 big handfuls (about 40-50g) baby spinach
- Cooked rice and coriander
Place onion and ginger into a Turbo Chef® fitted with triple blade attachment. Lock in cover and pull cord several times until finely chopped.
Place into a Micro Pressure Cooker. Add spices, chickpeas, pumpkin, tomatoes and coconut milk. Lock in cover and cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 15 minutes.
Stand while pressure indicator drops. Remove cover and add spinach. Season with a good pinch of salt. Serve with rice and coriander.