SERVES 5 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 4cm piece ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500g chicken mince
- 200g brown mushrooms, sliced
- 100g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- ½ red capsicum, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbs hoisin sauce
- 2 tbs soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbs sriracha
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs rice vinegar
- 400g vermicelli noodles (cooked according to the packet)
- Lettuce cups
- Red chilli, finely sliced
- Fresh coriander
- Sesame oil
- Finely chop ginger and garlic using Smooth Chopper™. Add to Micro Pressure Cooker with remaining ingredients and thoroughly mix together.
- Microwave at 900 watts for 16 minutes. Remove from the microwave and allow to rest until the pressure indicator drops.
- Prepare the vermicelli noodles according to instructions on the packet.
- Serve chicken in lettuce cups with noodles topped with red chilli, fresh coriander and a drizzle of sesame oil.
- For a vegetarian version, simply substitute chicken mince with 500g diced soft tofu.
- Use a Smooth Chopper™ to finely chop your red capsicum and spring onions. This will reduce prep time and make your prep work easy and efficient.