SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 14 min.
For the salad
- 3-4 slices ciabatta
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 eggs
- 2 baby cos lettuce, cut into halves
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, fried until crisp
For the dressing
- 100ml buttermilk
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the MicroPro Grill as per the instructions and boil a pot of water, ready for the eggs.
- Once pre-heated, add in the bacon. Place cover into low position and microwave for 2 minutes 30 seconds or until crisp. Cut into pieces and set aside.
- Add chicken breast into the Micro Pro Grill. Season with salt and pepper and place cover in low position. Microwave at 900 watts for 8 minutes. Remove and allow to rest. Shred into pieces once slightly cooled.
- While the chicken is cooking, boil the eggs for approximately 6-8 minutes for slightly soft yolks.
- Combine lettuce, parmesan, bacon, chicken and toasted ciabatta in a bowl.
- Combine the buttermilk, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and olive oil in a little jug or bottle.
- Serve eggs with salad and dress before serving to desired taste.