Enjoy a quick one pot dinner which is ready in under 30 minutes with this chicken cacciatore recipe. Take the stress out of meal prep with this easy one-pot-wonder. All you need is a Microwave Pressure Cooker and a microwave and you're good to go! No hot ovens, just you, an authentic chicken cacciatore and a glass of red. Go on, you've earned it.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
COOKING TIME: 18 minutes
STANDING TIME: 5 min
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 carrot, diced
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup red wine (optional)
- 400g can crushed or finely chopped tomatoes
- 8-10 black olives
- herbs, to garnish
- cooked pasta, to serve
- Place ingredients into Micro Pressure Cooker and lock in cover.
- Cook in microwave on high/100%/800 watts for 18 minutes. Remove and allow pressure indicator to drop.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve with cooked pasta or cool and store in Heat N' Eat containers for lunch or dinner during the week.