COOK TIME: 2 HOURS
Once you've got this delicious beef goulash recipe on your mind it will become a regular homemade dish! The flavour in this beef goulash really packs a punch and is a crowd-pleaser to all meat lovers. Enjoy this hearty, 2 hour slow-cooked recipe made beautifully in the Chef Series II by Tupperware.
- 1kg gravy beef, trimmed, cut into large chunks
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika or 3 teaspoons mild paprika
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups beef stock
- Sour cream and parsley, to serve
- Toss the beef, flour, and some salt and pepper in a Mixing Bowl.
- Heat oil in Chef Series II Dutch Oven. Brown beef on all sides.
- Add onion and garlic, cook over low heat for 3 minutes, add capsicum. Cook for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add paprika, tomatoes, bay leaf and stock. Place cover on and simmer for 1 hour. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Carefully place Dutch Oven into oven and cook for an hour. Carefully remove, season to taste and serve with cooked pasta, sour cream and parsley.