SERVES Makes 20-24 pieces PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 8 min., chill plus set overnight
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY Medium COST Low
395g can condensed milk
1 cup brown sugar
80g butter, chopped
2 tablespoons golden syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
180g block white chocolate, chopped
- Place TupperChef® Large Rectangle Form onto a baking tray.
- Combine condensed milk, sugar, butter, golden syrup, vanilla, 2 tablespoons water and a good pinch of salt in a Chef Series® II 2.5L saucepan. Stir over low heat for 5 minutes with a TupperChef Medium Spatula, until sugar has dissolved.
- Increase heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes until thick (temperature will be about 106°C) and the mixture will look thick and bubbly and will leave the base of the pan in a solid piece when pan is tilted. Be careful as you don’t want to burn the base of the mixture. Do not boil.
- Stir in chocolate with spatula or KP Beater until just combined. Pour into form and allow to cool.
- Place in fridge overnight to set. Gently remove from form and cut into pieces. Gift in Clarity Canisters.