Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serves: 2 People
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 65 g all-purpose flour (1/2 cup)
- 10 ml garlic powder (2 tsp)
- 5 ml salt (1 tsp)
- 5 ml paprika (1 tsp)
- 2 ml ground pepper (1/2 tsp)
- 120 ml milk (dairy or non-dairy) (1/2 cup)
- 60 ml buffalo sauce** (1/4 cup)
- 30 ml vegetable oil (2 tbsp) 15 ml honey (1 tbsp)
Preheat the oven to Th 7-8 / 230°C / 450°F without convection.
Cut cauliflower into florets. Set aside.
In the Ultimate Mixing Bowl 3.5L, combine all dry ingredients. Add milk and stir to combine.
Add cauliflower florets to the Ultimate Mixing Bowl, seal and shake side to side and up and down for 1 min.
Evenly spread the coated cauliflower florets onto a lightly oiled baking sheet* and bake for 25 min, flipping them over halfway through.
Rinse out the Ultimate Mixing Bowl 3.5L then add the ingredients for the sauce. Stir to combine.
Add the cooked cauliflower florets to the Ultimate Mixing Bowl, seal and shake side to side, up and down for 1 min. then repeat with bowl upside down.
Pour florets back onto the baking sheet and return to oven. Bake for 20 min, flipping them over halfway through.
Serve warm with desired dipping sauce.
The UltraPro Lasagna Cover is the perfect size for this recipe!
To make homemade buffalo sauce, whisk together:
- 45 ml / 3 tbsp hot sauce
- 22 ml / 11⁄2 tbsp butter, melted Pinch of garlic powder (optional)