Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Difficulty Level: easy
Serves: 4 people
- 55 g unsalted butter (±1/4 cup)
- 1 egg
- 2 ml vanilla extract (±1/2 tsp)
- 100 g sugar (±1/2 cup)
- 35 g all-purpose flour (±1/4 cup)
- 20 g unsweetened cocoa powder (±3 tbsp)
- 1/2 ml salt (±1/8 tsp)
- 1/2 ml baking powder (±1/8 tsp)
- Place butter in the Micro Pitcher 1 Cup or MicroCook Pitcher 1L and microwave for 30 sec. or until melted. Allow to cool.
- Add egg and vanilla extract to melted butter and whisk using the KPT Whisk. Set aside.
- In the That’s A Bowl 2.75L, add sugar and sift together all remaining dry ingredients.
- Add melted butter mixture to the That’s A Bowl and mix using the Silicone Spatula until you have a consistent batter.
- Place the Pro Ring in the base of the MicroPro Series Grill and pour mixture into the Ring.
- Place cover on in the casserole/high position and microwave for approx. 9 min. at 600 watts.
- Allow to stand for 5 min. before unmolding. Using the Silicone Spatula Thin, easily unmold the brownie from the Pro Ring, then using the KPT Large Spatula , remove the cake from MicroPro Series Grill.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.