SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 10 min.
FOR THE PANCAKES:
- 250ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups plain flour
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Butter or coconut oil, for cooking
FOR THE MAPLE BUTTER:
- 175g butter, softened
- ¼ cup (60ml) maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Banana, berries, flaked almonds, maple syrup
- Place all pancakes ingredients into Extra Chef™ fitted with Paddle Whisk, blend until smooth. Transfer mixture to EZ Shaker 600ml.
- Heat butter/coconut oil in frypan over medium heat. Pour pancake batter into frypan and cook pancakes. Flip once bubbled. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To make the maple butter, whip all ingredients in the Extra Chef with Paddle Whisk, blend until light and fluffy.
- Serve pancakes with maple butter, fruit, flaked almonds and additional maple syrup as desired.
- For a gluten-free option, substitute plain flour with a gluten-free variety.