SERVES 6 PREPARATION TIME 10 min. COOKING TIME 8 minutes.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY Easy COST Low
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 large beetroot (250g), peeled, grated, squeezed dry
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Mexican spice mix or taco spice mix
- ¼ cup coriander or finely chopped spring onions
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs (try panko crumb)
- oil for drizzling
- Toasted brioche buns, lettuce, sliced tomato, cheese, mustard and sauce, to serve
- Combine ingredients in Extra Chef fitted with triple blade attachment. Lock in cover and pull cord several times until blended to a chunky texture and the beans are smashed but not pureed.
- Grease each cup from the Freezer Set with some oil, including the ring and press. Portion about 1/3 cup mixture into each cup, placing ring inside the cup and pressing with greased press. Repeat. Stack, seal and refrigerate or cook.
- To cook, drizzle a burger with a little oil and place into MicroPro Grill. Place cover in low position and cook in microwave on High/100%/900 watts for 3 minutes. Remove, flip and cook a further 2-3 minutes until firm and slightly golden. Serve in a toasted brioche bun with lettuce, sliced tomato, cheese, mustard and sauce.