MAKES 3 cups PREPARATION TIME 5 min. COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 500 g mixed berries (you can use frozen)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 ½ tbsp cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp cold water
- Place berries, sugar and lemon juice in a Micro Pressure Cooker. Stir to combine with a TupperChef® Medium Spatula. Lock in cover. Cook in microwave on high/100%/900 watts for 11 minutes.
- Remove, allow pressure indicator to drop. Unlock cover.
- Whisk in cornflour mixture with a TupperChef® KP Beater or Medium Spatula. Lock in cover again and cook for a further 9 minutes. Allow pressure indicator to drop, unlock cover and pour hot jam into sterilised jars. Cool.