Serves: 10 people
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 20g fresh basil leaves (±½ cup)
- 60g sundried tomatoes in oil (drained) (±⅓ cup)
- 80g butter (softened) (±6 tbsp)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lightly baked baguettes (not too brown)
- Preheat oven to Th 6-7 / 200°C / 400°F without convection.
- Chop basil using the SuperSonic Chopper Compact.
- Add sundried tomatoes and chop again, approx. 10 pulls.
- Remove blade, add softened butter, salt and pepper and combine with a silicone spatula.
- Using a bread knife, make several parallel vertical cuts into each baguette, approx. 2½ cm/± 1 in. apart. Making sure not to slice completely through. Fill cuts with butter mixture.
- Place the bread on a cold oven tray using a silicone baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 min. Allow to stand for 5 min. before serving.
TupperTip: You can replace the basil with rocket (arugula). For optimal
chopping, after washing your basil or ruccola, always dry thoroughly
using a kitchen towel or Salad Spinner.