SERVES: 4 Persons
PREPARATION TIME: 10 min
COOKING TIME: 18 min
- 400g spaghetti
- 500g barramundi (or other white fish), cut into pieces
- 1 small brown onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 800g tinned tomatoes
- 2 tbs capers
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 1-2 tbs olive oil, extra to drizzle
- Fresh basil
- Cook spaghetti as per instructions on the packet. Drain and set aside.
- Place all remaining ingredients into the Micro Pressure Cooker and mix thoroughly.
- Securely cover and lock the Cooker. Place in the microwave at 900 watts for 18 minutes.
- Remove Micro Pressure Cooker from microwave and leave unopened, until the pressure indicator drops. Unlock and remove Cover.
- Mix sauce through spaghetti and toss together with olive oil.
- Serve with fresh basil, parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.
- For a delicious pasta topping, break up 2-3 pieces of ciabatta or sourdough into small breadcrumbs. Fry in a frying pan with olive oil and 1 clove of crushed garlic.