SERVES 4 Persons PREPARATION TIME 10 min.
COOKING TIME 20 min.
- 300g arborio rice
- 700ml water
- 35g butter
- 75g parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 40g breadcrumbs
- 40g parmesan cheese, finely grated
For the filling:
- 100g sundried tomato strips
- 8 baby bocconcini balls
- 8 leaves basil, roughly chopped
- 100g grated parmesan and 75g diced ham
- 200g swiss brown mushrooms + thyme (sautéed)
- 100g feta, diced and 75g olives, sliced
- 8 bocconcini balls + 75g parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Pour rice and water into the Micro Urban Large Base. Cover with Rice Insert and Rice Cover. Microwave at 900 watts for 16 minutes. Allow to stand for 5 minutes. Stir through, butter, parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool.
3. Using the Chini Party on the “Bullet Shaper” side, fill shape with rice and plunge a hole in the middle using the Plunger Body. Fill arancini ball with 1 bocconcini ball, basil and some sundried tomatoes. Cover with rice mixture and close the ball by compressing with the Plunger Cap.
4. Unmold and roll the arancini in a mixture of breadcrumb and parmesan.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 to prepare remaining arancinis.
6. Place aracinis onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown in colour.