SERVES 12 Persons PREPARATION TIME 5 min.
COOKING TIME 4 min.
- 395g tinned condensed milk
- 350g dark chocolate (70% or more)
- 2 tbs butter
- ¼ tsp sea salt flakes, plus extra to sprinkle on top
- ½ cup roasted almonds
- Place TupperChef™ Slice Form on a baking tray and set aside.
- Add condensed milk, dark chocolate and butter into Micro Cook Pitcher. Microwave at 500 watts for 4 minutes. Add salt flakes and mix with the TupperChef Spatula Medium until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to TupperChef Slice Form and sprinkle over roasted almonds. Place into fridge to set (approx 2 hours).
- Once set, remove from form and slice.
- Almonds can be replaced with your favourite nut, coconut or seed.
- Store slice in the freezer (if it doesn't get eaten first!).