Looking for an acai bowl recipe that's simple, healthy and tastes delicious!? This is it! Learn how to make a refreshing acai bowl at home. Enjoy creating the best healthy acai bowl with organic and natural ingredients!
SERVES: 3 Persons
PREPARATION TIME: 5 min
- 200g frozen acai*, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 1 tbs raw honey
- 2 tbs almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250ml almond milk
- Fresh berries and fruit
- Coconut flakes
- Bee pollen
- Place the Triple Blade Attachment in the SuperSonic Chopper, add all ingredients; lock Cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are well combined.
- Divide mixture into two bowls and decorate with toppings of choice.
- *Frozen acai can be found in the freezer section of your local health food shop.
- Almond milk can be substituted for cow’s milk, soy or coconut milk.
- Add a scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder for an extra energy kick.
- Add 1 tbs LSA powder, 1 tbs Greens powder, or any other superfoods for an extra kick of nutrients!